KCC’s DevOps team plays a crucial role in the development and support of our global catastrophe models and RiskInsight® platform. As a member of our DevOps team, you will be responsible for managing the company’s IT infrastructure, managing the CI\CD pipeline, and day-to-day IT support for colleagues and clients. You will be a key player in the delivery and support of our complex systems in this highly engaging environment and expanding suite of catastrophe models.
Karen Clark & Company (KCC) is the innovation and technology leader in catastrophe risk modeling. KCC professionals are globally recognized experts in catastrophe modeling and risk management. From our headquarters in Boston, Massachusetts, we provide advanced models, innovative software, and comprehensive consulting services to (re)insurance company executives nationwide. These services enhance business strategies and the financial results put our clients at a competitive advantage. KCC catastrophe models currently cover tropical cyclones, extratropical cyclones, severe convective storms, floods, earthquakes, winter storms, and wildfires in over 50 countries. For more information, please visit www.kcc.us.com.
- Work in a fast-paced and technical environment focused on providing support for colleagues and our growing list of global clients
- Manage the complete CI\CD pipeline including source control, integration servers and deployments to cloud, client, and on-premises environments
- Maintain security best-practices for IT infrastructure, software, and internal policies
- Continuous monitoring for environments hosted on-premises, AWS or Azure
- Troubleshoot issues, including but not limited to the administration of Windows OS, web sites providing technical web services, general networking, and SQL management
- Provide quick response support for production applications, both internal and external
The ability to multi-task problems and prioritize multiple issues as they arrive Strong communication skills working with clients on a technical level Good Organizational and documentation skills
- Practical working knowledge of:
- § SecOps standards and practices
- § Azure DevOps, TeamCity, Octopus Deploy or similar CI\CD pipeline
- § Managing AWS and/or Azure environments for scalable distributed processing
- § IIS-based web services and web sites, including firewall and load management
- § Windows OS administration, including an understanding of general networking principles
- § SQL server administration